We (tracky24.com) understand the importance of protecting the personal information that relates to you (our visitors, customers and users). This privacy notice describes how we collect, store, use, manage, process and secure your personal information via our Website and Application.
We strive to ensure that the personal information we collect, store and use is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
- limited to what is necessary;
- accurate, updated and rectified where necessary;
- kept for no longer than is necessary;
- stored and processed with appropriate security.
We collect, store and process your information in accordance with current legislation and regulations, where we have:
- received your explicit Consent to provide information about our products or services;
- agreed a Contractual relationship with you to provide products or services;
- determined that we have justifiable Legitimate Interests in so doing.
We do this to allow us to:
- inform you about our products and services;
- provide you with our products and services;
- maintain our communications with you, where appropriate.
The information that we collect is listed below.
We may automatically gather information about website visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of web page visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information, and it may be used for marketing demographics, server performance analysis and troubleshooting.
If you register an account with us, we collect your email address, user name and password. We may also invite you to provide further personal information as part of your account registration, including a profile picture, which may be used to optimise your user experience, although these are optional.
When you run our application on your device, we collect your location information through GPS, Wi-Fi, cellular triangulation or other available means. We use this information to provide you, and any other users you specifically nominate, with our location tracking services.
We maintain the personal information described above only for as long as is reasonable in order for us to provide our service to you.
We take very seriously the need to protect your personal information from unauthorised disclosure. Your account and location information are stored in our secure database. Passwords are encrypted and cannot be viewed by our staff (although they can be re-set). Your location information is transmitted from your device to our servers in an encrypted format. Once the data transmission has been completed and validated the location information on your device is deleted. Your own access to your personal information and location protected by an account authentication process. Only a user who knows the account credentials can access your information in your account. You can also explicitly authorise other users to access your location information through their secure login.
We do not share your information, including your location information, with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to deliver our services. In the event that your personal information is processed on our behalf by a third party (in the UK, the EU or other jurisdictions), we will use our best efforts to ensure that they abide by similar and legally compliant privacy policies and security practices. We might be required to share information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves, however, for example in response to a court order or a request from a law enforcement agency.
You have the right at any time to:
- withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information;
- require us to provide you with a copy of your personal information;
- require us to correct any material errors in your personal information;
- require us to delete your personal information;
We may update this privacy notice at any time. We will inform you if updates to this policy might affect you in a material way. If you have questions or concerns regarding this privacy notice, please contact us.